Wolf ASA60-30 – Wolf 60″ Thermostat griddle, with 30″ depth griddle plate option
New – Considered Scratch & Dent, has dent in rear corner heat shield and scuffs and scratches on sides pictured
- Stainless steel front, sides and front top ledge with “Cool Bullnose” design.
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame.
- 30″ depth, 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate with 12 gage, 4″ stainless steel back and tapered side splashes.
- One 27,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12″ of griddle width.
- 11″ low profile cooking height on 4″ adjustable legs.
- Spatula wide 3½” grease gutter and chute is fully welded for easier cleaning and to stop grease migration.
- One embedded snap action thermostat per burner with temperature adjust from 200°F to 550°F.
- 2 Large 6 quart stainless steel grease drawers.
- One pilot safety valve for every two burners. Safety will completely shut off gas to pilot and burners if pilot extinguishes.
- Manual ignition.
- Bottom heat shields.
- Exterior dimensions: 60″w x 37″ d x 15½” h on 4″ legs, 60″ w x 30″ d griddle plate
Gas Type: Propane
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $8,440.00