New – Scratch and dent, 36″ thermostat controlled griddle, excellent contion, has rust inhibitor still on griddle for protection
- 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate welded to 3 1/4″ stainless steel back, tapered side splashes and stainless steel grease trough.
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame.
- 12 1/2″ cooking height on 4″ adjustable legs.
- One 25,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12″ of griddle width.
- One embedded, mechanical snap action thermostat per burner for high performance and optimal response time.
- Temperature adjust from 200° to 450°F.
- One pilot safety valve for every two burners. Safety will completely shut off gas to pilot and burners if pilot extinguishes.
- High capacity 4 1/2 quart capacity grease can.
- 3/4″ rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator for LP service.
- Constructed standard for natural gas service. LP conversion kit supplied with unit.
Dimensions: 36″w x 47″d x 16″ h on 4″ legs
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Dealer Pricing with options: $2,680.00