Berkel Countertop Bread Slicer – 3/8″ Slice Thickness, 15-1/2″ Load Length, 1/3hp, Model: MB3/8-STD
New – Show / Demo unit for factory
- Compact design requires minimal counter space.
- Convenient operator lever starts motor and initiates precise cutting action.
- Slicer is available in 3/8″ (10 mm)
- Slicing is completed in approximately 8 seconds per loaf depending on size and bread type.
- 1-speed, 1/3 HP, totally enclosed and permanently lubricated knife motor.
- Furnished in 115/60/1, 6.2 amp, AC, ETL listed.
- If bread loaves are placed and cut in the upright position, the MB slicer will handle loaves up to 15-1/2″ (394 mm) in length, 8″ (203 mm) in width, and 6″ (152 mm) in height.
- Special heat-treated, alloy carbon steel blades are independently mounted and can be easily replaced.
- Finish is Sky White, polyester powder coat and all product contact areas are stainless steel.
- Easy access, removable front scrap pan.
- Convenient front-mounted, stainless steel bagging trough.
- Toggle type, on/off switch with safety guard.
- Red light indicates the unit is plugged in.
- Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle.
Dimensions & Utilities
Overall: 24-1/2 in. W x 27 in. D x 18-9/16 in. H
Power Required: 120V
Other on-line dealers price: $8,839.00