Berkel Countertop Bread Slicer – 3/8″ Slice Thickness, 15-1/2″ Load Length, 1/3hp
New – Show / Demo unit for factory
Berkel Bread Slicer MB38STD Product Details
- Compact design requires minimal counter space.
- Convenient operator lever starts motor and initiates precise cutting action.
- Slicer is available in 3/8″ (10 mm)
- Slicing is completed in approximately 8 seconds per loaf depending on size and bread type.
- 1-speed, 1/3 HP, totally enclosed and permanently lubricated knife motor.
- Furnished in 115/60/1, 6.2 amp, AC, ETL listed.
- If bread loaves are placed and cut in the upright position, the MB slicer will handle loaves up to 15-1/2″ (394 mm) in length, 8″ (203 mm) in width, and 6″ (152 mm) in height.
- Special heat-treated, alloy carbon steel blades are independently mounted and can be easily replaced.
- Finish is Sky White, polyester powder coat and all product contact areas are stainless steel.
- Easy access, removable front scrap pan.
- Convenient front-mounted, stainless steel bagging trough.
- Toggle type, on/off switch with safety guard.
- Red light indicates the unit is plugged in.
- Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle.
Dimensions & Utilities
Overall: 24-1/2 in. W x 27 in. D x 18-9/16 in. H
Power Required: 120V
Other on-line dealers price: $8,839.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Berkel MB38STD Bread Slicer Information
Perfectly slice all your signature fresh-baked breads with this Berkel MB 3/8″ countertop bread slicer! Thanks to a 1 speed, 1/3 hp permanently lubricated knife motor and heat-treated, alloy carbon steel blades, this unit can slice through a single loaf of soft or hard-crusted bread in approximately 8 seconds; just load a loaf in the bread rack, lift the operating handle, and the blades will cut gently and evenly from the top. This model also comes with a convenient, front-mounted bagging trough so you can easily package each loaf after cutting. This machine slices all pieces of bread to a 3/8″ thickness.
– Accommodates loaves up to 15 1/2″ x 8″ x 6″
– Blades are independently mounted and easy to replace
– Easy access removable scrap pan
– Stainless steel product contact areas
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.