Traulsen 2-Door Pass Through Refrigerator with racks
New scratch and dent – perfect condition
Traulsen G20014P 2-Door Pass Through Refrigerator Product Details
- LED temperature display on the microprocessor control is accurate and easy to read
- Interior LED lights are automatically activated when the door opens
- Heaters around the door perimeter reduce condensation formation
- Stainless steel breaker caps are resistant to minor damages
- 6 epoxy-coated shelves are adjustable to accommodate varying product sizes
- Each shelf can hold as much as 225 lbs.
- Top-mounted refrigeration system is self-contained for easy maintenance and is not as susceptible to dirt and dust
- High-humidity evaporator coil is outside of the food zone
- Condensate evaporator is automatic and saves energy since it is non-electric
- Recovery time is quick thanks to the thermostatic expansion valve
- (4) 6-in. casters with locks
- Temperature range: 34-38 degrees F
- Uses R-450A refrigerant
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Stainless steel front and doors are resistant to scratches, dents, and corrosion
- Anodized aluminum side pieces and interior resist corrosion
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- 4 full-length doors come with locks to prevent unwanted access
- Doors are self-closing with a stay-open feature at 120 degrees
- Doors use heavy duty cam-lift hinges
- Horizontal handles are recessed into the doors for durability
- Magnetic, snap-in door gaskets ensure a tight seal
Dimensions & Utilities
- 521⁄8 in. W x 3715⁄16 in. D x 831⁄4 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with plug
Power Type: 120V
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $10,476.72
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Traulsen 2-Door Refrigerator G20014P Information
The Traulsen G20014P two-section pass-through refrigerator works perfectly in school systems or catering halls where food is prepared then cooled until it is ready to be served. The stainless steel and aluminum exterior is resistant to corrosion and durable for a commercial setting.
Foamed-in-place polyurethane provides additional structure to the cabinet and helps retain cold air. Four full-length, solid doors are self-closing but have a stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees. Locks on the doors come standard to allow you to protect your inventory. Magnetic, snap-in gaskets on the doors ensure a tight seal.
The refrigeration system is also top-mounted, away from dust and dirt that could get into the system. This configuration also provides more storage space. A thermostatic expansion valve makes recovery time quick by metering refrigerant as needed, and the condensate evaporation saves energy because it is nonelectric. LED interior lights are automatically activated by a hidden switch in the hinges when the doors open.
Condensation formation is prevented with heaters on the door perimeters. The Traulsen G20014P two-section pass-through refrigerator comes with six epoxy-coated shelves that can each hold up to 225 pounds of product.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.