Model: G20010 Traulsen 2-Door Refrigerator
New scratch and dent – perfect condition
Traulsen G20010 Refrigerator Product Details
- 46.02-cu.-ft. interior space
- 6 epoxy-coated shelves
- Load-Sure guard around the interior perimeter maintains 2 in. of space between product and the walls, ensuring air can flow freely
- LED interior lighting provides visibility of stored items
- All-metal construction with a stainless steel front and doors with an aluminum interior and sides
- 2 doors have a convenient stay-open design at 120 degrees for product stocking
- EZ Clean door gaskets are designed for durability
- 2-in.-thick polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside the cabinet
- (4) 6-in. locking casters
- 2,240 BTU
- Part of the G-Series
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 34-38 degrees F
- Microcompressor control is resistant to damage from water
- 3-digit LED display can show the temperature level in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Located outside the food zone, the evaporator coil does not take up storage space
- Condenser coil faces toward the front for maintenance accessibility
- Uses R-450A refrigerant
- Top mounted to prevent issues with dirt and debris on the floor
- System is convenient to access behind the 1-piece louver assembly
Dimensions & Utilities
- Doors: 211⁄8 in. W x 575⁄8 in. H
- Overall: 521⁄8 in. W x 35 in. D x 837⁄16 in. H
- 7.4 A, 3.48 kW, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Power Type: 120V
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $7,197.48
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Traulsen 2-Door Refrigerator G20010 Information
The Traulsen G20010 two-section reach-in refrigerator is designed to operate at temperatures between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, which the operator can set for specific operations. The microprocessor control supports temperature changes and shows the level on the LED display, which can be set to operate in Fahrenheit or Celsius. The refrigeration system is top mounted with the evaporator located outside the food zone, saving space for food storage.
Inside the Traulsen G20010 reach-in refrigerator, six epoxy-coated shelves hold stored items. Because a guard is integrated into the interior, product cannot be placed too close to the walls, preventing it from disrupting airflow.
Product is visible under LED lighting so employees can find what they need, and the doors stay open at a 120-degree angle for convenient product loading and cabinet cleaning. Gaskets with a durable, quick-cleaning design seal in cold air, and polyurethane insulation provides cold-air retention while increasing the cabinet’s structural stability.
Dealer’s Choice Refrigerator, Reach-in, two-section, 46.02 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration, (2) full-height solid doors (hinged left/right), (3) epoxy coated shelves per section (factory installed), stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides & interior, microprocessor control with LED display, LED interior lights, 6″ high casters, non-flammable R-450A refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cETLus, NSF
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.