Traulsen 2-Door Freezer (can be adjusted to run as a refrigerator) with racks,
New scratch and dent – perfect condition
- 46.02-cu.-ft. interior space
- 6 epoxy-coated shelves
- Load-Sure guard keeps 2 in. of spacing between stored product and cabinet walls for complete air circulation
- LED lights shine in the cabinet for visibility
- Strong all-metal cabinet construction
- Aluminum interior and sides are durable and corrosion resistant
- Heavy-duty stainless steel front and doors can be wiped clean
- 2-in.-thick polyurethane insulation retains cold air to maintain set temperature
- 2 doors stay open at a 120-degree angle so employees can stock product
- Long-lasting EZ Clean door gaskets
- 6-in. locking casters
- 2,270 BTU
- Requires 12-in. top clearance
- Part of the G-Series
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: -5 to 0 degrees F
- Can operate at -10 degrees F when ambient air is below 90 degrees F
- Water-resistant microcompressor controls
- 3-digit LED display can show the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Uses R-448A refrigerant
- Placement on top of the food zone maximizes interior space with the evaporator outside that area
- 1-piece louver assembly is removable for component access
- Front-facing condensing coil is accessible for maintenance
Dimensions & Utilities
- Doors: 211⁄8 in. W x 575⁄8 in. H
- Overall: 521⁄8 in. W x 35 in. D x 837⁄16 in. H
- 11.2 A, 9.89 kW, 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Power Type: 120V
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $8,846.64
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Traulsen G22010 2-Door Freezer Information
Measuring 521⁄8 inches wide, the Traulsen G22010 two-section reach-in freezer has six shelves in the cabinet. Due to their epoxy coating, the shelves are resistant to corrosion.
Made of aluminum, the cabinet interior is heavy duty and corrosion resistant, while the stainless steel exterior is resistant to rusting, denting, and scratching. LED lighting illuminates the interior so users can find what they are looking for.
The doors are durable and stay open at 120 degrees for loading and cleaning. Gaskets in the doors seal them to the frames and can be cleaned up quickly.
The temperature in the Traulsen G22010 two-section commercial freezer can range from -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit but only when ambient air is below 90 degrees Fahrenheit. The operator can set the temperature at a level best for the application, and the settings are displayed on the LED screen. Mounted on top, the refrigeration system is not close to debris and dirt on the floor.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.