Traulsen Pass Thru Refrigerator, 52″ 4-Half Glass Doors Front and Back
New scratch and dent, perfect condition
Traulsen G21046 Refrigerator Product Details
- High Quality Stainless Steel Exterior Front
- Corrosion Resistant Anodized Aluminum One-Piece Sides
- Durable Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Microprocessor Control With LED Temperature Readout
- Top-Mounted, Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Large High Humidity Evaporator Coil Outside The Food Zone
- Load-Sure Guard Protects Against Improper Loading
- Full or Half Length Hinged Glass Doors With Locks
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- LED Lights With Front Mounted Switch
- Damage Resistant Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Three (3) Adjustable Epoxy Coated Shelves Per Section, Supported On Shelf Pins (installed at the factory)
- Energy Saving Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Magnetic Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gaskets
- Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device Provides Quick Refrigeration Recovery Times
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- 9′ Cord & Plug Attached
- Set of Four (4) 6″ High Casters With Locks
Dimensions & Utilities
- 52-1/8 in. W x 32 in. D x 83.25 in. H
- 115 V/60Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
Power Type: 120V
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $19,202.54
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Traulsen G21046 Pass Thru Refrigerator Information
Dealer’s Choice Display Refrigerator, Pass-thru, two-section, 50.2 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration, control side: (4) half-height glass doors, (hinged right/left), other side: (4) half-height glass doors (hinged right/left), (3) epoxy coated shelves per section (factory installed), microprocessor control with LED display, LED interior lights, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides & interior, 6″ high casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cETLus, NSF
The easy to use water resistant microprocessor control system is supplied standard.
It includes a 3-Digit LED Display, and a Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.