Vulcan PowerFry3 Gas Deep Fryer with 10-Timers
Vulcan 1TR45C-1 PowerFry3 Product Details
- Part of the PowerFry3 series
- 45-50-lb. capacity
- Temperature range: 200-390 degrees F
- Freestanding unit with 1 frypot
- Stainless steel cabinet and fry tank
- Includes twin baskets with plastic handles
- SoftStart ignition system minimizes scorching risks and outputs only 35,000 BTU per hour
- Energy-efficient ThreePass heat transfer system extends oil life
- Electronic matchless ignition
- Three melt modes
- Outputs 4,318 BTU per hour when idle
- Hi-limit shutoff prevents overheating
- (4) 6-in. adjustable casters (2 locking)
- Includes tank brush and clean-out rod
- 11/4 in. full port ball-type drain valve
- 361/4-in. working height
- Digital character display
- Stores 10 menu timers with product name and cook time
- Offers offline programming with USB (software included)
- Can display compensating time or actual time and temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- ThreePass heat transfer mechanism
- Twin baskets: 61/2 in. W x 131/4 in. D x 6 in. H
- Overall: 151/2 in. W x 301/8 in. D x 471/8 in. H
- NG powered
- 70,000 BTU output
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Other on-line dealers price: $11,791.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Vulcan 1TR45C-1 Deep Fryer Information
The Vulcan 1TR45C gas fryer has a vat that can support 45 to 50 pounds of oil, which can be heated to temperatures between 200 and 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Its body features a stainless steel construction and measures 151/2 inches wide by 301/8 inches deep by 471/8 inches high.
To simplify transportation, it rests on four 6-inch casters, two of which can be locked for stability during use. It comes with two 61/2-inch-wide by 131/4-inch-deep by 6-inch-high frying baskets that feature plastic coated handles.
Powered by natural gas, the Vulcan 1TR45C PowerFry3™ fryer comes with several features to create high-quality fried chicken, onion rings, or donuts. Its ThreePass™ heating system offers three melt cycles to accommodate various shortening types, and it increases the heat transfer area to maximize efficiency.
Its SoftStart™ electronic ignition system outputs 35,000 BTU per hour during startup, while its maximum output is 70,000 BTU; when idle, it lowers output to only 4,318 BTU per hour.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.