Vulcan 60″ Gas Range with 10-Burners and Double Standard Ovens
New – Scratch and Dent
Vulcan 60SS-10BN Gas Range Product Details
- (10) 30,000 BTU open top burners have lift-off heads so they are easy to clean
- 1 pilot per 2 burners with a shrouded flash tube pilot system reduces gas use
- 12-in. x 121⁄2-in. cast iron front grates easily lift off for cleaning
- 12-in. x 141⁄2-in. cast iron rear grates accommodate large pans and stock pots
- Aeration bowls integrated into the grates add durability and direct heat toward cooking instruments
- Control knobs stay cool to the touch for safety
- Crumb tray is deep and fully welded
- Fully MIG-welded aluminized frame adds structure to the range
- Stainless steel backriser, high shelf, sides, and front are durable and resist corrosion
- Stainless steel, 6-in. legs are adjustable
- 1-in. rear gas connection and a pressure regulator
- 358,000 total BTU (Includes 10 burners and 2 ovens)
- Left oven can hold 18-in. x 26-in. pans front to back
- Right oven accommodates 18-in. x 26-in. pans front to back and side to side
- Each oven has 2 racks with 4 adjustable positions
- Thermostats can be set between 250-500 degrees F and have a low setting
- Controls are shielded from heat and mounted in an insulated side compartment
- Porcelain bottoms and door panels in each oven are easier to clean than steel
- Heavy-duty doors have an integrated hinge spring to make them simple to open and close
- Left oven has an output of 23,000 BTU
- Right oven has an output of 35,000 BTU
- Left Oven Interior Dimensions: 201⁄4 in. W x 261⁄4 in. D x 14 in. H
- Right Oven Interior Dimensions: 263⁄8 in. W x 27 in. D x 14 in. H
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall Dimensions:
Left to Right: 60″
Front to Back: 34″
- Left Oven Interior Dimensions:
Left to Right: 20 1/4″
Front to Back: 26 1/4″
- Right Oven Interior Dimensions:
Left to Right: 26 3/8″
Front to Back: 27″
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $8,265.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Vulcan 60SS-10BN Details
Build the kitchen best suited for your needs with this Vulcan 60SS-10BN Endurance 10 burner natural gas range with a standard oven base! This heavy-duty, versatile piece of cooking equipment is perfect for those tight spaces where you need one piece of equipment to do multiple tasks. Since this unit features 10 open top burners with two standard ovens as the base, you can fry and simmer on top while eliminating wasted space by using the ovens below for your baking and warming needs.
Each of the 10 burners deliver 30,000 BTU of heating power, and thanks to the lift-off heads, cleaning and maintenance is a simple process. Plus, the 12″ x 14 1/2″ rear lift-off cast iron grates and front 12″ x 12 1/2″ lift-off grates allow easy access to the burners while supporting your largest stock pots and frying pans. For quick ignition, the unit comes with a shrouded flash tube pilot system per two burners.
For an additional charge, this item features a flame safety upgrade that protects against unexpected outages by monitoring each standing pilot. If one is extinguished, the gas flow halts to that independent burner section while unaffected burners remain lit. Easily restart the burner using a manual ignition process when the burner is secure.
For your medium-volume baking and warming needs, this range has 2 standard bakery depth oven bases. The left oven delivers 23,000 BTU, while the right boasts 35,000 for maximum efficiency. Two oven racks come included with each oven, and with four rack positions per compartment, you can customize each cavity to best suit your requirements. With separate controls located in cool zones, either oven may be used by itself or in conjunction with the range top. Each oven’s bottom and door panel is porcelainized for easy cleanup. And, two extra deep crumb trays further expedite the cleaning process, as they can be removed and emptied when they get full.
A fully welded frame combines with stainless steel front, sides, backriser, and lift-off high shelf to ensure long-lasting use in your commercial kitchen. 6″ stainless steel adjustable legs come standard. A natural gas connection is required for operation.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.