Traulsen Dual Temperature Food Warmer on Top, Refrigerator on Bottom with tray slides
New scratch and dent, Aged inventory from warehouse, No damage
Traulsen 2-Door Dual Temperature AHT132W Product Details
- 11.5-cu.-ft. interior space for bottom cabinet refrigerator
- Sheet pan tray slides
- Load-Sure guard keeps 2 in. of space between product and the walls to prevent it from blocking airflow
- LED lighting in the cabinet increases product visibility
- All-metal construction includes the aluminum interior and sides and stainless steel front and doors
- Door has a stay-open design at 120 degrees for product stocking
- EZ Clean door gasket has a long-lasting design
- 2-in.-thick polyurethane insulation provides structural strength
- (4) 6-in. locking casters
- 1,650 BTU
- Requires 12-in. top clearance
- Top cabinet food warming cabinet
- Temperature range: 135-180 degrees F
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 34-38 degrees F
- Water-resistant microcompressor control system
- 3-digit LED display shows the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Uses R-450A refrigerant
- Mounted on top, away from debris on the floor
- Evaporator coil outside the food zone maximizes usable storage space
- Accessible behind the 1-piece louver assembly
- Front-facing condenser coil is accessible for cleaning
Dimensions & Utilities
- 29.88 in. W x 37.94 in. D x 83.25 in. H
- 7.8 A, 1500 W
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with plug
Power Type: 208-240V Single phase power with neutral
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $20,111.85
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Traulsen AHT132W Dual Temperature Warmer and Refrigerator Information
The Traulsen AHT132W insulated heated cabinet on top operates using a ducted fan air distribution system, and the temperature is adjustable from 135 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Upper cabinet has tray slides for sheet pans. Solid with a stay-open feature that activates at 120 degrees, this door has gaskets that seal in cold air and can be removed for cleaning.
The lower cabinet is a refrigerator with temperature in this Traulsen single-section reach-in refrigerator stays between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit; the operator can set this level to suit specific applications on the microprocessor control.
This control system is resistant to damage from water and has an LED display that shows the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Self-contained, the refrigeration system is mounted on top of the unit. With this design, all the parts are built together and accessible for servicing behind the louver assembly. The evaporator sits out of the food zone, so it does not take up space where product can be stored.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.