Traulsen 2-Door Roll-In Refrigerator
New scratch and dent – perfect condition
ARI232LUT Product Details
- Traulsen’s Smart Control With LED Display
- StayClear™ Condenser
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- A-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior/Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System Using R-450A
- Rear Biased Return Air Duct
- Full Length Stainless Steel Doors With Locks
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120°F
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- Guaranteed For Life Horizontal Work Flow Door Handle(s)
- Standard Door Hinging: 132L = Right, 232L = Left/Right, 332L = Left/Right/Right (other hingings available)
- Automatically Activated LED Lights
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Accommodates Roll-In Racks Up To 66″ High (provided by others)
- Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Magnetic Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gasket(s)
- Gasket-Protecting Metal Door Liner
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Stainless Steel Interior Rack Guides & Threshold Ramp(s)
- 9′ Cord & Plug Attached
Dimensions & Utilities
- Door Openings: 27 in. W x 29 D x 72.19 in. H
- Overall: 68 in. W x 35.6 in. D x 83.125 in. H
- 9.4 A, 1 HP
- 208-230, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Power Type: 208-230 with neutral
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $20,014.83
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
ARI232LUT Refrigeration System
A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using environmentally
friendly, non-flammable R-448A refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one
piece louver assembly. It features a finless StayClear™ condenser, thermostatic
expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, large, high humidity evaporator
coil located outside the food zone and a top mounted non-electric condensate
evaporator. Rear Biased return air duct (2 section models only) protects against
introduction of warm kitchen air, promoting even temperature maintenance and efficient
operation. A 9′ cord and plug is provided. Standard operating temperature is 0 to -5°F.
Traulsen’s Smart Control features advanced control algorithms and sophisticated
diagnostic capabilities. Smart sensors will adapt the operation of the refrigeration
system to a variety of environments and usage patterns. The Smart Control offers
a complete set of visual alarms designed to alert the user to critical events. In the
event of an alarm, a dedicated Alarm LED will illuminate, informing the user of the
critical event and describing the event in the large, easy to read full text display.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.