Vulcan Insulated Warming Cabinet
New scratch and dent
Vulcan VBP15ES Product Information
- Holds (7) 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans, (14) 12-in. x 20-in. x 21⁄2-in. food pans, or a combination of both
- 14 tray slides adjust on 11⁄2-in. centers to accommodate pans of varying sizes
- Product is held at temperatures up to 190 degrees F
- Blower motor evenly distributes heat
- Heat is retained with 11⁄2 in. of insulation in the side walls and 2 in. of insulation in the top
- Electronic knob control is easy to use and has a digital display
- Dutch doors have recessed, side-mounted handles save space
- Magnetic action door latches make it simple to open and close
- Doors are field reversible to fit into different kitchen layouts
- Moves smoothly with (4) 5-in. heavy-duty casters, 2 rigid and 2 swivel with brakes
- Interior and exterior stainless steel construction is durable and resists corrosion
- Steel frame is integrated to offer durability and structure
Dimensions & Utilities
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1,500 W, 121⁄2 A, rear-mounted cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 271⁄4 in. W x 33 in. D x 651⁄4 in. H
Power Type: 120V
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $6,125.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Vulcan VBP15ES Information
The Vulcan VBP15ES full height holding cabinet can accommodate up to (15) 18-inch-by-26-inch sheet pans, (30) 12-inch-by-20-inch food pans, or a combination of sheet pans and food pans. Since the tray slides adjust on 11⁄2-inch centers, a variety of pans can be held in the cavities. Electronic controls and a digital display adjust the temperature up to 190 degrees Fahrenheit and offer ease of use. With a blower motor, heat is distributed gently and evenly through the cabinet. There is 11⁄2-inch-thick insulation in the side walls and 2 inches in the top, helping retain the warm temperatures.
Recessed, side-mounted handles on the Dutch doors save space, and since the doors are field reversible, they can be altered to fit different kitchen layouts. The doors are easy to open and close with magnetic action door latches. The Vulcan VBP15ES full height holding cabinet is mobile thanks to the 5-inch casters; two swivel and have brakes to lock the unit in place. The interior and exterior stainless steel construction, as well as the integrated steel frame, add durability to the cabinet.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.