Vulcan Glass Door Holding / Warming Cabinet
New scratch and dent
Vulcan VHFA18 Warming Cabinet Product Details
- Keeps pans warm until they are ready to serve
- Holds (18) 18-in. x 26-in. x 1-in. sheet pans or (36) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2.5-in. steam table pans
- Fan and air tunnel provide consistent temperatures throughout the cabinet
- Top-mounted control doesn’t need to be removed for cleaning
- Maximum temperature: 190 degrees F
- Temperature knob
- Thermometer dial
- Heat-on and power-on indicator lights
- Sturdy, uninsulated stainless steel cabinet
- Glass door retains heat and provides clear view of food
- Reversible door hinges
- Latching mechanism ensures door stays closed during transport
- Gaskets seal cracks around the door to trap heat inside
- 2 rigid casters and 2 swivel casters with brakes
- Mobile design is well suited for catering applications
- 251⁄4 in. W x 303⁄4 in. D x 71 in. H
- 16.7 A, 2 kW
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
Power: 120V required
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $2,815.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Vulcan VHFA18 Warming Cabinet Information
Great for warming and transporting various items, the Vulcan VHFA18 heated holding cabinet has supports that can accept sheet pans or steam table pans, and because each level is spaced 2.5 inches apart, operators can cover the food if desired. All pans are accessible from the front, and to reduce the amount of heat lost, users can locate what they need through the glass door before opening it.
Mounted on 5-inch casters, this Vulcan VHFA18 heated cabinet is mobile for catering applications, while its cabinet is constructed of stainless steel for durability and uninsulated to reduce the overall weight.
Once plugged in, the unit warms to 190 degrees Fahrenheit, and fans blow heat through the air tunnel and around the cabinet for uniform temperatures. Users can adjust the temperature level with a knob at the top and can check it at any time on the dial. To prevent accidental damage, that control panel is mounted on top and out of the way.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.