Vulcan Full Size Gas Convection Oven with Legs
New Scratch and Dent, cleaned and tested
Product information for VC5GD Convection Oven
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F
- Solid-state dial controls
- 4 nickel-plated oven racks with 11 positions
- Handles remain cool to the touch to prevent burns
- Independent doors for opening one side at a time
- Double-pane windows offer interior view
- Interior lights improve visibility
- Self-diagnostics for prompt servicing
- Electronic spark igniter
- 5-hr. timer with an alarm and a digital display
- 2-speed oven blower prevents overheating
- Switch for cooling the oven rapidly
- Stainless steel exterior and a porcelain steel interior
- 233⁄4-in. painted legs
- Requires a hood ventilation system
Dimensions & Utilities
- Racks: 281⁄4 in. W x 201⁄2 in. D
- Interior: 29 in. W x 221⁄8 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall: 39.97 in. W x 40.1 in. D x 54.06 in. H
- 7.7 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with plug
- Heated by natural gas
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas connection
- Includes pressure regulator and safety solenoid system
Natural Gas and 120V required
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $6,565.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Vulcan VC5GD Convection Oven Information
The Vulcan VC5GD natural gas convection oven has two independent doors with cool-to-the-touch handles to prevent burns. Because the five oven racks are adjustable with 11 position guides, various foods can be cooked in this unit. Using a solid-state dial control, the temperature can be adjusted between 150 and 500 degrees Fahrenheit depending on user need.
To keep the unit up-to-date with maintenance, the Vulcan VC5GD single convection oven performs self-diagnostics throughout the day. It operates on a five-hour timer, which can be controlled with a knob and monitored on the front digital display. This oven includes a switch that quickly cools the unit at the end of the day for cleaning. For clear interior access, the doors can be removed, and for brisk cleaning, the exterior is made of stainless steel.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.