Vulcan Full Size Electric Convection Oven with Legs
New Scratch and Dent, cleaned and tested
Product information for VC4ED Convection Oven
- Resists scratches, dents, and corrosion with its stainless steel construction
- Porcelain enamel interior facilitates cleaning
- (4) 28.25-in. x 20.5-in. nickel-plated racks adjust to 11 different positions
- Insulation is built into the cabinet to retain heat
- Independently operated doors ease opening
- Product is visible without opening the doors because of double pane windows
- 2 interior lights shine on products
- Heat is provided by the electronic solid sheath elements
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 12.5 kW, 1⁄2 HP
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 22.125 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 40.25 in. W x 41.125 in. D x 54.75 in. H
User-Friendly Control Panel
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees with the solid state temperature control
- 60-min. timer sounds an audible alarm when the cycle is finished
- Moisture is released from the cavities through the vent damper control
- Amber light highlights whether the unit is on or off
- Heating elements are on if the white heat light is illuminated
- Air velocity in the cabinet is controlled by the hi/low fan control
Power: 208V single or 3-phase
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $6,955.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Vulcan VC4ED Convection Oven Information
The Vulcan VC4ED electric convection oven is ideal for baking pastries, cooking meats, and finishing dishes. Adjustable with the control knob, it has a temperature range of 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. A 60-minute timer is included to help staff keep track of the cooking time, and an audible alarm sounds when the timer runs down. An amber light illuminates when the unit is on, and a white light shines when the heating elements are on. Air velocity is controllable with a hi/low switch.
Pans can sit on five 28.25-inch-by-20.5-inch nickel-plated racks with 11 different positions. Constructed of porcelain, the interior of the cabinet eases cleaning, while its stainless steel exterior is resistant to corrosion, dents, and scratches. The Vulcan VC4ED full-size convection oven has independently operated doors with double pane glass so staff members can see in without opening the doors. Two interior lights shine on product for visibility.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.