Vulcan Full Size Electric Convection Oven with Legs
New Scratch and Dent, cleaned and tested
Product information for VC5ED Convection Oven
- Stainless steel front, sides, and top
- Bottom, sides, rear, and top are insulated to maintain temperatures
- Independently operated, stainless steel doors are removable for cleaning
- Doors have double-pane windows for viewing the interior
- Interior light increases visibility
- Interior constructed of steel with porcelain enamel
- Includes 4 oven racks that are nickel plated
- 11-position, nickel-plated rack guides feature positive rack stops
- Electric, solid sheath elements heat the oven
- Oven blower motor has 2 speeds
- Solid-state temperature dial controls and a digital display
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F
- Oven cool switch initiates rapid cool down
- Moisture vent prevents excess humidity
- 5-hr. timer with audible alarms to alert the user
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 29 in. W x 221⁄8 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall: 40.1 in. W x 40 in. D x 54 in. H
- 33-35 A, 12.5 kW, 1⁄2 HP
Power: 208V single or 3-phase
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $6,565.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Vulcan VC5ED Convection Oven Information
The Vulcan VC5ED full-size convection oven has an interior made of steel with porcelain enamel, which reduces bacteria and food buildup. It comes with five oven racks—nickel plated for corrosion resistance—and 11-position, nickel-plated rack guides with positive rack stops. Lighting in the cavity increases the visibility of baking product. Electric, solid-sheathed elements provide heat and the blower motor with two speeds circulates heated air throughout the unit. This oven holds temperatures between 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and the solid-state temperature dial controls with an LED display enable the user to adjust the temperature accurately.
The Vulcan VC5ED convection oven has stainless steel front, sides, and top for durability and rust resistance. The bottom, sides, rear, and top are insulated, preventing warm air from seeping out. The independently operated, stainless steel doors can be removed to simplify cleaning. These doors feature double-pane windows interior visibility. To prevent food from getting soggy, the unit has a moisture vent.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.