Vulcan 60″ Radiant Charbroiler w/ Cast Iron Grates and Smoker Base
Used by dealer for demos, cleaned and tested
Charbroiler Details VCCB60-Smoker
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction eases cleaning
- Liquids and food scraps are collected by the grease tray for cleanup
- Char radiants and burners are made of cast iron for strength
- Burnt-on product can be cooked off with the reversible grates
- Heated through the standing pilot ignition system
- Individual control knobs for each of the 11 burners
- Underburner deflector system sends heat upwards to create a cool area
- Backsplash prevents liquids and food particles from reaching walls and other equipment
- 4-in. adjustable legs keep the unit from overheating surfaces
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 159,500 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 563⁄8 in. W x 201⁄2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 271⁄4 in. D x 143⁄4 in. H
Smoker Base Information
- Heavy duty, stainless steel welded construction.
- Stainless steel under shelving.
- Removable stainless steel water trays.
- Extra heavy duty, removable steel wood racks.
- Adjustable, locking casters.
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Dealers Pricing: $13,069.00 + Smoker $7,149.00 = $20,218.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
VCCB60 Radiant Charbroiler Information
The Vulcan VCCB60 charbroiler comes with radiants and 11 burners made of strong cast iron. Each one has its own control knob to prepare various types of food simultaneously. Its grates are reversible to cook off burnt-on food and create level broiling, while the stainless steel construction resists corrosion, scratches, and dents. The Vulcan VCCB60 charbroiler is heated with natural gas through a standing pilot ignition system.
Add tantalizing smoky flavor to your steaks, burgers, salmon, or grilled vegetables by accessorizing your Vulcan Achiever series charbroiler with this Vulcan SMOKER-VCCB60 60″ wood assist stand and smoker base! This stand is made of heavy-duty welded stainless steel for a long product life and comes equipped with 2 extra heavy-duty steel wood racks for your choice of wood. Removable water pans are also included for safe operation.
The stainless steel undershelving provides a convenient place to store additional wood or the kitchen tools you use on your charbroiler. As an accessory for your charbroiler, this base raises the height of your unit to a comfortable height for your employees to use. It also has adjustable, locking casters that allow you to move the unit away from the wall for cleaning or maintenance.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.