Traulsen Split Double Door Refrigerator with racks on top, tray slides on bottom 51.6 cu/ft
New scratch and dent, Aged inventory from warehouse, No damage
Traulsen 4-Door Refrigerator AHT232WUT-HHS Product Details
- 51.6 Cu/FT
- Biased Return Air Duct
- 9′ Cord & Plug Attached
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Magnetic Snap-In Door Gaskets
- Scroll Blower Type Evaporator Fan
- Stainless Steel Vertical Door Handles
- Incandescent Lights With Exterior Switch
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- Full or Half Length Hinged Glass Doors With Locks
- Controllable Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Set of Four (4) 6″ High Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- A-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior/Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System Using R-134a
- Standard Door Hinging: 232N = Left/Right, 332N = Left/Right/Right
- 2 Adjustable Wire Shelves Per Section, Supported On Shelf Pins
- Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (1) 18″ x 26″ pans
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- A top-mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-134a refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one-piece louver assembly.
- It features an easy-to-clean front-facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top-mounted non-electric condensate evaporator.
- Biased return air duct protects against the introduction of warm kitchen air, promoting even temperature maintenance and efficient operation.
- A 9′ cord and plug are provided.
- Standard operating temperature is 34 to 38°F.
Dimensions & Utilities
Height: 83 1/4″
Height: 58 7/16″
Capacity: 51.6 cu. ft.
Power Type: 120V
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $19,837.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Traulsen AHT232WUT-HHS Refrigerator Information
The Traulsen AHT232WUT-HHS half door two section 51.6 cu. ft. reach in refrigerator uses its INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls to deliver unparalleled accuracy and performance for your commercial kitchen. As the industry’s most advanced technology for controlling and monitoring temperatures, the easy-to-use INTELA-TRAUL controls provide HACCP temperature monitoring and are even NAFEM Data Protocol compliant to deliver the results you expect for years to come.
This high performance half door reach in refrigerator features a durable stainless steel exterior that will stand up to the demands of your busy kitchen. Its self-closing doors include a convenient stay-open feature when the doors are opened past 120 degrees. Gasket-protecting metal door pans and removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets ensure durability and outstanding temperature preservation.
Thanks to this model’s half door design, you are able to open just one small section at a time for energy savings and better temperature preservation. The spacious, anodized aluminum interior of this two section reach in refrigerator comes standard with automatic incandescent lighting, and six adjustable wire shelves capable of supporting 225 lb. each.
The top mounted 5/8 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. Its top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor’s fan intake.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.