Traulsen Pass Thru Refrigerator with tray slides and Glass Door, 25.2 cu/ft
New scratch and dent, Aged inventory from warehouse, No damage
Traulsen Pass Thru Refrigerator AHT132WPUT-FHG Product Details
- 25.2 Cu/FT
- Biased Return Air Duct
- 9′ Cord & Plug Attached
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Magnetic Snap-In Door Gaskets
- Scroll Blower Type Evaporator Fan
- Stainless Steel Vertical Door Handles
- Incandescent Lights With Exterior Switch
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- Full or Half Length Hinged Glass Doors With Locks
- Controllable Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Set of Four (4) 6″ High Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- A-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior/Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System Using R-134a
- Standard Door Hinging: 232N = Left/Right, 332N = Left/Right/Right
- 2 Adjustable Wire Shelves Per Section, Supported On Shelf Pins
- Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (1) 18″ x 26″ pans
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- A top-mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-134a refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one-piece louver assembly.
- It features an easy-to-clean front-facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top-mounted non-electric condensate evaporator.
- Biased return air duct protects against the introduction of warm kitchen air, promoting even temperature maintenance and efficient operation.
- A 9′ cord and plug are provided.
- Standard operating temperature is 34 to 38°F.
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 29.88 in. W x 38 in. D x 83.25 in. H
- 9.3 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Power Type: 120V
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $18,502.11
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Traulsen AHT132WPUT-FHG Refrigerator Information
- Cabinet exterior front, one-piece sides, and louver assembly are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel with a #4 finish. Cabinet interior is constructed of stainless steel (anodized aluminum in the A-Series). The exterior cabinet top, back, and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of four (4) adjustable 6″ high stainless steel legs are included. Doors are equipped with removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with a stay-open feature at 120 degrees. An external switch is provided to activate the interior incandescent lighting. Easily removable for cleaning, vinyl magnetic door gasket assures tight door seal. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. The cabinet is insulated with an average of 2″ thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
Refrigeration System AHT132WPUT-FHG
- A top-mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-134a refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one-piece louver assembly. It features an easy-to-clean front-facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top-mounted non-electric condensate evaporator. Biased return air duct protects against the introduction of warm kitchen air, promoting even temperature maintenance and efficient operation. A 9′ cord and plug are provided. Standard operating temperature is 34 to 38°F.
- The easy to use water-resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. Unit is NAFEM Data Protocol communication (NDP) ready. Optional hardware required to be NDP compliant. Third-party software required for network connection. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display, Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability, and an RS485 data port. In addition, it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Door Open, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) wire shelves per section, mounted on shelf pins. Shelves are full-width, and do not have any large gaps between them requiring the use of “bridge” or “junior shelves.” Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs. Optional tray slides may be purchased in combination with, or in lieu of these. Both standard and optional interior arrangements are completely installed at the factory.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.