Vulcan 36″ Gas Range with 6-Burners and Single Standard Oven. dent and scratch on bullnose
New – Scratch and Dent
Vulcan 36S-6BN Gas Range Product Details
- (6) 30,000 BTU open top burners have lift-off heads to offer easy access for cleanup and maintenance
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system has 1 pilot per 2 burners to reduce gas usage to save energy and money
- 12-in. x 121⁄2-in. front grates easily lift off
- 12-in. x 141⁄2-in. rear grates accommodate large pots and pans
- Grates are heavy duty to support commercial use
- Aeration bowls add structure to the grates and accurately direct heat
- Burner knobs stay cool while cooking to reduce the risk of burns
- Crumb tray has welded corners and an extra deep design to capture crumbs and other messes
- Cleaning after cooking is simple since the crumb tray collects grease and particles
- Fully MIG-welded aluminized steel frame provides structure
- Durability is added since the high shelf, backriser, front, and sides are constructed of stainless steel
- 6-in. stainless steel legs are adjustable for uneven floors
- 215,000 BTU
- Temperature range: 250-500 degrees F
- Low temperature setting can be used to prepare delicate product
- Includes 2 racks, 2 rack guides, and 4 position options
- Porcelain bottom and door panel release baked on product easier than steel surfaces
- Heavy-duty door construction stands up to commercial use
- Integrated door hinge and spring requires no adjustment
Dimensions & Utilities
- Oven interior: 263⁄8 in. W x 27 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall: 36 in. W x 34 in. D x 58 in. H
- Natural gas heated
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $4,480.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Vulcan 36S-6BN Gas Range Information
The Vulcan 36S-6B gas range is powered by natural gas and has six 30,000 open top burners. Since each of the burners have a lift-off head, access is provided for cleanup and maintenance. To reduce gas usage and save energy, the shrouded flash tube pilot system has one pilot every two burners.
The front grates easily lift off, while the rear grates are large enough to accommodate large pans, stock pots, and more. Structure is added to the grates’ fingers with aeration bowls, and they also help direct heat to pots and pans for efficient, even heating.
The oven in the base of the Vulcan 36S-6B gas range has a temperature range of 250 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Delicate products can be prepared in this unit thanks to its low temperature setting. Because it is made of porcelain, the oven’s bottom and door panel is easy to clean. The heavy-duty door construction is perfect for commercial use.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.