Vulcan PowerFry5 Gas Deep Fryer10-Timers with Filtration
New – Scratch and Dent, Tested and Cleaned
Vulcan 3VK65CF-1 PowerFry5 Product Details
- Part of the PowerFry5 series
- Optional colored timer buttons for easier use of controls – included
- Optional rear or front discard hose connection – included
- Optional oil line wrap with metal tape – included
- Optional fiber filters for improved filtration with additional filters – included
- 3-battery freestanding unit
- (3) 70-lb. frypots
- Stainless steel cabinet, frypots, and baskets
- 6 fryer baskets with plastic-coated handles (2 baskets per frypot)
- 361⁄4-in. working height
- (4) 6-in. adjustable casters (2 with locks)
- FivePass heat transfer system yields 68 percent cooking efficiency and 78 percent thermal efficiency
- SoftStart ignition system heats oil quickly while saving energy
- Idle temperature mode maintains set temperature at just 4,802 BTUs per hour
- Flue temperature doesn’t exceed 500 degrees F at maximum production rate
- Hi-limit shutoff
- 11⁄4-in. port ball-type drain valve
- 6-in. clearance required at sides and rear when placed near combustible construction
- 16-in. minimum clearance to adjacent open-top burner units
- (3) 80,000 BTU
- Operating temperature range: 200-390 degrees F
- Fahrenheit or Celsius digital character display
- 10 menu timers display product name and cook time
- Items can be programmed offline with USB interface (software included)
- Electronic ignition
- Can cook with compensating time or actual time
- 3 melt modes
- Circulates 8 gal. of oil per min.
- Optional fiber filters for improved filtration with additional filters included
- Ball-type valve prevents sediment blockage when draining oil
- Interlock switch cuts power to the burners when draining oil
- Filter pan holds a maximum of 70 lbs.
- Starts with the push of a button
- Moves with 6-in. casters
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 1750 RPM, 6 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Left to Right: 63″
- Front to Back: 34 3/8″
- Height: 47 1/4″
- Frying Area (per unit): 19 1/2″ x 14″
- Oil Capacity (per unit): 65-70 lb.
Gas Type: Natural Gas and 120V required
Other on-line dealers price: $58,531.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Vulcan 3VK65CF-1 Details
Deliver basket after basket of freshly fried foods to your customers with this Vulcan 3VK65CF-1 PowerFry5 195-210 lb. 3 unit natural gas floor fryer system with computer controls and KleenScreen filtration! With an oil capacity of 195-210 lb. total, this unit is packed with great benefits to make your frying experience as easy and efficient as possible. Boasting a 19 1/2″ x 14″ frying area per tank, this tube-style fryer system delivers 240,000 BTU of power and comes with 2 twin fry baskets per fryer, so you can get to frying as soon as you fill the tank!
Equipped with computer controls, this system features 10 different menu items per fryer that can be preprogrammed with your most popular products. This not only saves you time and labor, but also ensures consistency across the board. It doesn’t matter which employee is operating the unit, because your items will be perfectly fried, every time. For your convenience, the unit is easy to program through the USB interface, touchpad, or a laptop. Other great features include compensating time adjustment, shake and hold times, and an automated temperature control boil-out mode.
Each fryer’s temperature can be adjusted from 200-390 degrees Fahrenheit in just a few simple steps. The controls allow the unit to react within 2 degrees Fahrenheit of each set temperature, which provides faster recovery and improves overall performance. A SoftStart ignition system combines with 3 selectable melt modes per tank to allow you to gradually heat up your oil and help preserve its life, while also using less BTUs. By maintaining an idle temperature setting that only uses 4802 BTU of power per fryer, the entire system conserves energy and proves to be a very efficient addition to your equipment lineup.
This fryer system features Vulcan’s exclusive FivePass heat transfer system that passes heat to the oil for a much quicker recovery, yielding 66% cooking and 78% thermal efficiency. At its maximum production rate, the flue temperatures are less than 500 degrees Fahrenheit! Plus, to ensure safety for all employees, a hi-limit indicator shuts off the gas connection and standing pilot if the oil temperatures get too high. A large V-shaped cold zone at the bottom of each fry tank prevents crumbs and other debris from burning, which extends the life of your shortening. For ultimate oil preservation, the KleenScreen filtration system aids by removing impurities, which improves the quality and taste of your product. A 1 1/4″ full port drain valve makes oil removal a quick and hassle-free process.
The cabinet and each fry tank are comprised of rugged stainless steel that’s designed to withstand the hustle and bustle of a busy commercial kitchen. To aid in the cleaning process, the unit comes with a tank brush and clean out rod. When you need to clean behind the unit, the 6″ casters provide easy maneuverability. This unit requires natural gas and a 120V electrical connection for operation.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.VK