Vulcan PowerFry5 Gas Deep Fryer 10-Timers with Filtration
Used in factory test lab for testing, cleaned and retested, no data plate showing model number
Vulcan 2VK45CF-1 PowerFry5 Product Details
- Part of the PowerFry5 series
- 2-battery freestanding unit
- (2) 50-lb. frypots
- Stainless steel cabinet, frypots, and baskets
- 6 fryer baskets with plastic-coated handles (2 baskets per frypot)
- 361⁄4-in. working height
- (4) 6-in. adjustable casters (2 with locks)
- FivePass heat transfer system yields 68 percent cooking efficiency and 78 percent thermal efficiency
- SoftStart ignition system heats oil quickly while saving energy
- Idle temperature mode maintains set temperature at just 4,802 BTUs per hour
- Flue temperature doesn’t exceed 500 degrees F at maximum production rate
- Hi-limit shutoff
- 11⁄4-in. port ball-type drain valve
- 6-in. clearance required at sides and rear when placed near combustible construction
- 16-in. minimum clearance to adjacent open-top burner units
- (2) 70,000 BTU
- Operating temperature range: 200-390 degrees F
- Fahrenheit or Celsius digital character display
- 10 menu timers display product name and cook time
- Items can be programmed offline with USB interface (software included)
- Electronic ignition
- Can cook with compensating time or actual time
- 3 melt modes
- Pull-out drawer assembly
- 70-lb.-capacity stainless steel filter pan
- Filter is the Micro-Filtration Paper- establishes filter area from 270-350 sq. in.
- Activate filtration cycle with the push of a button
- Pump and motor circulate oil at 8 GPM
- Drain valve interlock switch automatically turns off burners during oil draining
- Hands-free oil-return tube adds oil back to tanks
- Tank brushes and clean-out rods included for cleaning
- Left to Right: 63″
- Front to Back: 34 3/8″
- Height: 47 1/4″
- Frying Area (per unit): 19 1/2″ x 14″
- Oil Capacity (per unit): 65-70 lb.
Gas Type: Natural Gas and 120V required
Other on-line dealers price: $40,764.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Vulcan 2VK45CF-1 Details
The Vulcan 2VK45CF PowerFry5™ commercial gas fryer’s two 50-pound-capacity frypots have corresponding computer controls that enable users to set each frypot’s temperature, timer, and melt mode to properly cook products with different requirements. To streamline operation, operators can program as many as 10 menu items, while the digital display provides a readout of the menu item name and cook time; items can be programmed offline with a USB system. Once temperatures are set between 200 and 390 degrees Fahrenheit, the SoftStart™ ignition system quickly warms the oil to the desired temperature to save energy and reduce the chance of scorched oil. When it reaches the set temperature, the idle temperature setting maintains heat by outputting just 4,251 BTUs per hour to save energy. To yield 78 percent thermal efficiency and 66 percent cooking efficiency, its FivePass™ heat transfer system evenly disperses heat throughout the oil.
Employees can work comfortably at this 31-inch-wide by 3013⁄100-inch-deep by 471⁄4-inch-tall fryer because it creates a 361⁄4-inch working height. Users can lower breaded contents into the vats with the included fryer baskets, which feature plastic-coated handles to minimize heat transfer to promote safety. To protect users’ hands from heat transfer the baskets’ handles are coated with plastic. For lasting rust- and corrosion-resistant durability, the frypots and the cabinet are constructed of stainless steel. Because it’s fitted with four 6-inch casters—two of which include locks—this fryer is simple to reposition and stabilize in place.
The KleenScreen PLUS® filtration system built into the base of the Vulcan 2VK45CF commercial gas fryer is positioned on an accessible pull-out drawer. To streamline operation, operators can initiate a filtration cycle with the push of a button, causing the motor and pump to circulate oil at 8 gallons per minute. As much as 70 pounds of oil can be emptied into the stainless steel filtration pan, and once oil is fully filtered, the oil-return tube adds it back into the frypots after the filter drawer is closed.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.VK