Vulcan 36″ Gas Griddle, Thermostat Controls
New scratch and dent, no data plate to show model or s/n
Vulcan MSA36-101 Griddle Product Details
- Griddle plate is 1 in. thick to hold up against constant heating up and cooling down
- Polished steel plate for the ultimate cooking performance
- 1 U-shaped burner heats every 12-in. section of plate
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F for each burner with a snap action thermostat
- Chrome thermostat guards protect against damage
- Ignites manually for optimal control of gas use
- Pilot safety valves turn off the gas if the flame goes out
- Stainless steel, tapered side splashes and backsplash keep food and grease on the plate
- 31⁄2 in. W grease gutter can accommodate a spatula for cleanup
- Fully welded grease chute resists migration
- (1) 6-qt. drawers collect and ease disposal of grease
- Stainless steel sides, front, and front top ledge resist damage and facilitate cleaning
- Heavy-duty frame is constructed of fully welded aluminized steel and stainless steel
- Front stays cool to the touch with its bullnose design
- Bottom shields deflect heat for improved comfort and safety
- 4-in. legs adjust for installation on non-level surfaces
- Includes gas pressure regulator and 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection
- 81,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 36 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 33 in. D x 151⁄4 in. H
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $7,645.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
This Vulcan MSA36-101 36″ countertop natural gas griddle with snap action thermostatic controls heats evenly and delivers superior cooking performance no matter what you’re cooking! Featuring a 1″ thick polished steel cooking surface, this griddle quickly cooks your products with minimal flavor transfer, ensuring a quality product that tastes the same every time. Three high-output “U” shaped burners deliver 81,000 BTU of power for maximum efficiency, and are spread 12″ apart on the griddle surface. Independent mechanical snap-action thermostatic controls with a 200-550 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range provide outstanding recovery and response time.
For long-lasting durability that withstands a harsh commercial environment, this unit boasts a fully welded stainless steel body with an aluminized frame. The front ledge features a “cool bullnose” design that helps prevent your employees from burning themselves on the prep line. 4″ adjustable legs raise the unit to a more comfortable working height, and when it’s time for a thorough cleaning, a 6 qt. removable grease drawer both eases and expedites the process. A natural gas connection is required.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.