Vulcan 36″ Radiant Charbroiler w/ Cast Iron Grates
New scratch and dent
Charbroiler Details VCRB36-1
- Powered by natural gas (convertible to LP)
- (6) 51⁄4-in. cast iron grates can be reversed to level or incline positions
- (1) 14,500 BTU burner heats each grate
- Each burner has an infinite heat control valve to allow accurate heat adjustments
- Heavy-duty radiants withstand commercial applications
- Standing pilot makes it easy to turn the burners on and off
- Grease drawer spans the full width of the unit’s front to collect liquids
- Underburner deflector system sends heat upward and away from the grease drawer
- Front, front top ledge, and sides are constructed of stainless steel to provide durability
- 4-in. legs adjust to stabilize on uneven floors
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection
- Gas pressure regulator is convertible for LP service
- 87,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 27 in. D x 13 in. H
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Dealers Pricing: $3,225.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
VCRB36-1 Radiant Charbroiler Information
This charbroiler features six high-power burners with a total of 87,000 BTU of heating power that makes quick work of your most popular meats, fish, and vegetables, all while equally distributing the surface heat to eliminate cold spots and inconsistent results.
An underburner deflector system reflects heat upward during operation, creating a “cool zone” in the grease drawer that makes cleaning easy. This unit requires a natural gas connection for operation, but can be field converted to liquid propane.
The individual controls make it easy to adjust temperatures, while also providing you with the ability to cook multiple different products at once. Plus, the 5 1/4″ cast iron grates combine with cast iron radiants to ensure maximum heat retention.
This charbroiler features stainless steel front, sides, and top ledge to provide long-lasting durability and strength. The low-profile design makes this unit great for kitchens where space is at a premium, and thanks to its 4″ adjustable legs, you can make it the ideal working height for your chef.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.