Vulcan 36″ Gas Griddle, Thermostat Controls, Chrome Griddle Plate, High Splash Option
New scratch and dent, no data plate to show model or s/n
Vulcan MSA36-CN Griddle Product Details
- Griddle plate is 1 in. thick to hold up against constant heating up and cooling down
- Chrome griddle plate for the ultimate cooking performance
- High splash option
- 1 U-shaped burner heats every 12-in. section of plate
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F for each burner with a snap action thermostat
- Chrome thermostat guards protect against damage
- Ignites manually for optimal control of gas use
- Pilot safety valves turn off the gas if the flame goes out
- Stainless steel, tapered side splashes and backsplash keep food and grease on the plate
- 31⁄2 in. W grease gutter can accommodate a spatula for cleanup
- Fully welded grease chute resists migration
- (1) 6-qt. drawers collect and ease disposal of grease
- Stainless steel sides, front, and front top ledge resist damage and facilitate cleaning
- Heavy-duty frame is constructed of fully welded aluminized steel and stainless steel
- Front stays cool to the touch with its bullnose design
- Bottom shields deflect heat for improved comfort and safety
- 4-in. legs adjust for installation on non-level surfaces
- Includes gas pressure regulator and 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection
- 81,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 36 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 33 in. D x 151⁄4 in. H
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $15,654.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Upgrade your restaurant’s grilling capabilities by adding this Vulcan MSA36-CN 36″ natural gas chrome top commercial griddle / grill with snap-action thermostatic controls to your cooking lineup. Featuring a powerful 27,000 BTU U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12″ of griddle plate, this unit offers a total of 81,000 BTU. The 1″ thick polished chrome griddle plate is ideal for your high volume business since its thick design provides less heat to the air, while still transferring heat to your products so that they are cooked perfectly every time.
Each burner is equipped with its own independent snap-action thermostat so that you can ensure the proper temperature in each section of the griddle plate. The thermostatic controls have a temperature range of 200-550 degrees Fahrenheit, making this unit a great choice for a variety of cooking tasks from melting quesadillas to searing french toast and browning breakfast sausage. This model has a separate pilot for each pair of burners, and a safety feature shuts off the gas entirely if the pilots should ever go out accidentally.
This griddle has a fully welded stainless steel and aluminized steel chassis frame for longer product life and a “cool bullnose” front ledge design for greater employee safety. However, the chrome plated griddle top is what undoubtedly sets this unit apart from the rest of the competition. You’ll notice a difference from the moment you look at the shiny, mirror-like reflective surface. In addition to its sleek and professional appearance, the chrome top offers a multitude of benefits that your kitchen will appreciate. It radiates less heat to the air, but still transfers heat to your burgers, steaks, and other products more efficiently than a traditional griddle. Cleaning the griddle is also a cinch. Just simply scrape and scrub the griddle with water and then wipe off and polish the surface. On average, chrome griddles take 45% less time to clean than standard steel plate griddles saving you time and money. Not only that, this griddle boasts an astronomical 30% or more energy savings over traditional griddles, leaving you with more room in your budget and your cooks cooler and more refreshed.
A 4″ stainless steel backsplash and tapered side splashes protect your walls and surrounding equipment from grease spatter. To make grease management easier, you can count on this model’s 3 1/2″ grease gutter and a fully welded grease chute to prevent grease migration. When you are ready to clean up for the day, it’s fast and easy to empty this unit’s 6 qt. grease drawer. Four 4″ adjustable legs keep this unit up off the counter so that you can easily clean underneath. A natural gas connection is required for operation.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.