Vulcan 48″ Gas Range with 8-Burners and Double Standard Ovens.
New – Scratch and Dent
Vulcan 48SS-8BN Gas Range Product Details
- 12-in. x 141⁄2-in. rear grates accommodate large pots and pans
- 12-in. x 121⁄2-in. front grates remove easily for access to components
- Structure is added to the grates’ fingers with aeration bowls
- Aeration bowls sends heat up and toward the pots and pans
- (8) 30,000 BTU burners have an open top design to provide direct heat to cooking equipment
- Buner heads can be lifted off for cleaning, maintenance, and repairs
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system uses 1 pilot for 2 burners to save energy
- Crumb tray pulls out so it is easy to dispose of waste
- Fully MIG-welded steel frame offers durability and structure
- Stainless steel high shelf, backriser, front, and sides are resistant to minor damage and corrosion
- Adjust the 6-in. stainless steel legs for an ideal working height
- 286,000 BTU
2 Standard Ovens
- Porcelain bottoms and door panels release cooked-on food
- Each oven has 2 racks and 2 rack guide sets with 4 position adjustments
- Accommodates full-size sheet pans front to back
- Temperature range: 250-500 degrees F
- Low setting is ideal for simmering and delicate products
- Doors are constructed to withstand heavy-duty applications
- Hinge and spring mechanisms will not need adjustments
Dimensions & Utilities
- Oven interiors: 201⁄4 in. W x 261⁄4 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 34 in. D x 58 in. H
- Natural gas heated
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $11,767.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Vulcan 48SS-8BN Gas Range Information
Add an invaluable piece of cooking equipment to your busy commercial kitchen with this Vulcan 48SS-8BN Endurance 8 burner natural gas range with two standard ovens! A great way to produce consistently high-quality food while getting the most out of your operation’s valuable floor space, this single versatile machine is equipped to handle a variety of tasks. Since this unit features 8 open top burners with two standard ovens, you can fry and simmer on top while eliminating wasted space by using the oven below for your baking and warming needs.
Each of the 8 burners delivers 30,000 BTU of heating power, and thanks to the lift-off heads, cleaning and maintenance is a simple process. Plus, the 12″ x 14 1/2″ rear lift-off cast iron grates and front 12″ x 12 1/2″ lift-off grates allow easy access to the burners while supporting your largest stock pots and frying pans. For quick ignition, the unit comes with a shrouded flash tube pilot system per two burners. And, two extra deep crumb trays further expedite the cleaning process, as they can be removed and emptied when they get full.
For an additional charge, this item features a flame safety upgrade that protects against unexpected outages by monitoring each standing pilot. If one is extinguished, the gas flow halts to that independent burner section while unaffected burners remain lit. Easily restart the burner using a manual ignition process when the burner is secure.
For your medium-volume baking and warming needs, this range has two standard bakery depth ovens. Each oven has a temperature range of 250-500 degrees Fahrenheit and a 23,000 BTU burner for efficiency. Two oven racks with four rack positions come with each oven so that you can customize the cavity to best suit your requirements. With separate controls located in a cool zone, the ovens may be used on their own or in conjunction with the range top. The oven bottoms and door panels are porcelainized for easy cleanup.
A fully welded frame combines with stainless steel front, sides, backriser, and lift-off high shelf to ensure long-lasting use in your commercial kitchen. 6″ stainless steel adjustable legs come standard. A natural gas connection is required for operation.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.