Vulcan 36″ Gas Griddle, Thermostat Controls, High Splash Option, Rear Grease Trough Option
New scratch and dent, Damage on rear bottom corner and top of rear splash
Vulcan 936RX-CH1 Griddle Product Details
- Powered by natural gas
- Rear grease trough option
- High splash option
- Even heating with 3 U-shaped, aluminized steel burners placed every 12 in.
- Each burner has an embedded, snap action thermostat that ranges from 200-550 degrees F
- Chrome thermostat knobs are heavy duty for use commercially
- Steel griddle plate is 1-in.-thick and has a polished finish
- Pilot safety valves shut off gas to the pilots and burners if the pilot goes out
- Bullnose front design keeps the area cool to reduce burn risks
- 4-in. backsplash and tapered side splashes contain most messes to keep work areas clean
- Spatulas fit in the 31⁄2-in.-wide grease gutter
- Grease chute is fully welded to simplify the cleaning process and stop grease migration
- 6-qt. grease drawer is made of stainless steel to make it easy to clean
- Front top ledge, front, and sides are stainless-steel constructed for durability and corrosion resistance
- Stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame is fully welded to create structure
- 4-in. legs adjust for uneven surfaces
- Gas inlet has a manual shut-off valve
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 1 A, NEMA 5-15 plug
- 81,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 33 in. D x 151⁄4 in. H
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 36 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 33 in. D x 151⁄4 in. H
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $12,867.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Upgrade your restaurant’s grilling capabilities by adding this Vulcan 936RX-24 natural gas countertop griddle with snap-action thermostatic controls to your cooking lineup. Featuring a powerful 27,000 BTU U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12″ of griddle plate, this unit offers a total of 81,000 BTU. The 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate is ideal for your high volume business since its thick design provides greater heat retention and faster recovery for your busiest breakfast shifts.
Each burner is equipped with its own independent snap-action thermostat so that you can ensure the proper temperature in each section of the griddle plate. The thermostatic controls have a temperature range of 200-550 degrees Fahrenheit, making this unit a great choice for a variety of cooking tasks from melting quesadillas to searing french toast and browning breakfast sausage. This model has a separate pilot for each pair of burners and a safety feature shuts off the gas entirely if the pilots should ever go out. Plus, for more efficient operation this model features a dual ignition system for both manual and electric ignition.
This griddle has a fully welded stainless steel and aluminized steel chassis frame for longer product life and a “cool bullnose” front ledge design for greater employee safety. Four 4″ adjustable legs keep this unit up off the counter so that you can easily clean underneath while a 4″ stainless steel backsplash and tapered side splashes protect your walls and surrounding equipment from grease spatter. Plus, this griddle has bottom heat shields to direct the heat where you want it.
To make grease management easier, you can count on this model’s 3 1/2″ grease gutter and a fully welded grease chute to prevent grease migration. When you are ready to clean up for the day, it’s fast and easy to empty this unit’s 6 qt. grease drawer. A natural gas connection and a 120V electrical connection are required for operation.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.