Traulsen 6-Door Refrigerator, 76″
New factory aged inventory, perfect condition
Traulsen G30003 Refrigerator Product Details
- Dealer’s Choice G-Series
- 69-cu.-ft interior space
- Stainless steel front and louver facilitate cleaning
- Sturdy, anodized aluminum sides and interior
- Thick, galvanized steel top, bottom, and back
- 2-in.-thick polyurethane foam and triple-pane glass insulate the cabinet
- EZ-clean, Santoprene® door gaskets
- Self-closing cam-lift hinges
- Hinge configuration: left, right, right
- Doors stay open at 120 degrees for stocking or cleaning
- Glass doors and interior lighting provide interior visibility
- Load-sure guard prevents overloading and maintains proper airflow
- 9 epoxy-coated shelves
- Cylinder locks secure contents
- 6-in. casters
Top-mounted Refrigeration Unit
- Water-resistant microprocessor controls
- LED display shows the internal temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Temperature holding range: 34-38 degrees F
- Thermostatic expansion valve quickly recovers cold temperatures
- Runs with R450A refrigerant, which is not flammable
- Front-facing condenser provides access for cleaning
- Top-mounted design prevents fans from drawing in floor dirt
- Evaporator coil does not take up interior space
Dimensions & Utilities
- 765⁄16 in. W x 35 in. D x 837⁄16 in. H
- 10.7 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Power Type: 120V
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $8,885.52
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Traulsen G30003 Refrigerator Information
This Traulsen G30003 76 1/4″ half door reach-in refrigerator utilizes microprocessor controls and 2″ of foamed in place insulation to provide outstanding temperature preservation and performance! Each refrigerator features a durable stainless steel front and doors, with anodized aluminum sides and interior construction. The half door design helps maintain interior temperatures and conserve energy since you only need to open one smaller section at a time. The refrigerator features left hinged doors on every section to meet the needs of your specific workflow.
The spacious 69.15 cu. ft. interior of this refrigerator comes standard with 9 epoxy coated wire shelves, and automatically activated lighting with a concealed switch. The doors’ cam lift hinge design is guaranteed for life, and features a self-closing design, with a stay open feature when the door is opened past 120 degrees.
The refrigerator features a top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system and 1/2 hp compressor to hold temperatures between 34 degrees to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This model uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Inside, this unit has a Load-Sure guard along the back of the cabinet to prevent improper loading and maintain the right storage temperatures. Traulsen’s unique clockwise airflow pattern keeps cold air in, and warm air out whenever a door is opened. A gasket-protecting metal door pan and removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets ensure durability and outstanding temperature preservation. Four 6″ casters with brakes make the refrigerator easy to move for cleaning. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.