Vulcan Full Size Gas Convection Oven with Legs
New Scratch and Dent, cleaned and tested, damage on side top
Product information for VC4GD Convection Oven
- Durability and resistance to dents and scratches are provided by the stainless steel exterior
- Corrosion-resistant porcelain enamel interior facilitates cleaning
- Includes 4 nickel-plated racks with 11 positions
- Structure is added with built-in insulation
- Interior is accessible with the independently operated doors
- Product is visible through the double pane glass in the doors
- 2 interior lights shine on product
- Electric spark ignitor heats the unit
- 50,000 BTU
User-Friendly Control Panel
- Solid state control governs the temperature
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer with an audible alarm keeps up with cook time
- Vent is opened to release moisture with the moisture vent damper control
- Unit is on when the amber light is illuminated
- Burners cycle on and off when the white light is turned on
- Red light means burners have failed to ignite
- Hi/low switch controls the fan speed
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 29 in. W x 22.125 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall: 40.25 in. W x 41.125 in. D x 54.75 in. H
- Powered by NG
- 7.7 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Gas Type: Natural Gas with 120V power
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $6,680.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Vulcan VC4GD Details
Cooking in your school kitchen or restaurant will be easier than ever with this VC4GD single deck full size gas convection oven. This natural gas unit boasts solid state temperature controls with a 150-500 degree Fahrenheit temperature range, as well as a 60 minute timer with an audible alarm so you can focus on other kitchen tasks while the oven is cooking.
Two lights illuminate the porcelain enamel interior, which is both attractive and easy to clean at the end of a busy day. Plus, five nickel plated Grab-n-Go racks fit into 11 different positions for ultimate interior customization. One 1/2 hp two speed fan motor recirculates heated air for fast, even cooking, and the unit features an “oven cool” switch, which is used for rapid cool down to increase efficiency and productivity at your establishment.
Two dual pane thermal glass windows encased by stainless steel door frames help reduce energy consumption and keep the outside glass from getting too hot. The doors are independently operated, so you can conserve energy by only opening one at a time to load and unload products. The stainless steel front, top, and sides ensure your unit is corrosion-resistant and built for long-lasting performance. To boost your oven to the perfect working height, 23 3/4″ legs come included. A natural gas connection and a 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.