Vulcan Electric Gas Deep Fryer with Filter
Vulcan 2ER50AF-240 Electric Product Details
- Filter system accommodates maximum of four fryer cabinets.
- Boil Out ByPass™ easily removes boil out solution from fry tank without contact of drain manifold, filter pan or motor/ pump.
- Drain valve interlock switch (DVI). Turns off heating elements automatically when draining oil or lifting heating elements during cleaning.
- Drawn (seamless) 18 gauge stainless steel filter pan. 70 lbs. frying compound capacity.
- Stainless steel mesh 2-sided filter screen – surface area 270 sq. in.
- 1⁄3 H.P. motor and pump circulates frying compound at a rate of 8.0 gallons per minute.
- One touch push button switch to engage pump and motor (solid state controls).
- Tank brush and clean-out rod
- Moves with 6-in. casters
- 6′ High Temperature Discard Hose.
- Circulates 8 gal. of oil per min.
- Oil is filtered through the mesh screen from both sides
- Ball-type valve prevents sediment blockage when draining oil
- Interlock switch cuts power to the burners when draining oil
- Filter pan holds a maximum of 70 lbs.
- Starts with the push of a button
- Twin baskets: 61/2 in. W x 131/4 in. D x 6 in. H
- Overall: 31 in. W x 301/8 in. D x 471/8 in. H
Power Type: 240 3-phase power
Other on-line dealers price: $32,452.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Vulcan 2TR45AF-240 Deep Fryer Information
Deliver basket after basket of freshly fried foods to your customers with this Vulcan 2ER50AF-240 100 lb. 2 unit electric floor fryer system with solid state analog controls and KleenScreen filtration! With an oil capacity of 100 lb. total, this unit is packed with great benefits to make your frying experience as easy and efficient as possible. Boasting a 14 1/8″ x 15 1/2″ frying area per tank, this system delivers 34 kW of power and comes with 2 twin fry baskets per fryer, so you can get to frying as soon as you fill the tank!
Equipped with a user-friendly solid state analog control knob behind each fryer door, this unit’s temperature can be adjusted from 200-390 degrees Fahrenheit in just a few simple steps. The controls allow the unit to react within 2 degrees Fahrenheit of the set temperature, which provides faster recovery and improves overall performance. Two selectable melt modes allow you to gradually heat up your oil and help preserve its life, which conserves energy and proves to be a very efficient addition to your equipment lineup.
This system features low watt density ribbon style heating elements for fast, thorough heating. Plus, to ensure safety for all employees, a high limit control shuts off the electrical connection if the oil temperatures get too high. For ultimate oil preservation, the KleenScreen filtration system aids by removing impurities, which improves the quality and taste of your product. A 1 1/4″ full port drain valve makes oil removal a quick and hassle-free process.
Both the cabinet and each fry tank are comprised of rugged stainless steel that’s designed to withstand the hustle and bustle of a busy commercial kitchen. To aid in the cleaning process, the unit comes with a tank brush and clean out rod. A set of four 6″ adjustable casters provide stability on any surface. This unit requires a 240V, 3 phase electrical connection for operation.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.