Traulsen Two Section Glass Door Narrow Pass-Through Refrigerator
New scratch and dent, Aged inventory from warehouse, No damage
Traulsen 2-Door Refrigerator AHT232N Product Details
- Traulsen’s Smart Control With LED Display
- StayClear™ Condenser
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- A-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior/Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System Using R-450A
- Rear Biased Return Air Duct
- Full or Half Length Hinged Glass Doors With Locks (full length doors n/a for three-section models)
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120°F
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- Stainless Steel Vertical Door Handles
- Standard Door Hinging F & R: 232N = Left/Right,
- LED Lights With Exterior Switch
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Three Adjustable Wire Shelves Per Section, Supported On Shelf Pins
- Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Magnetic Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gasket(s)
- Controllable Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- 9′ Cord & Plug Attached
- Set of Four (4) 6″ High Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- A top-mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-134a refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one-piece louver assembly.
- It features an easy-to-clean front-facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top-mounted non-electric condensate evaporator.
- Biased return air duct protects against the introduction of warm kitchen air, promoting even temperature maintenance and efficient operation.
- A 9′ cord and plug are provided.
- Standard operating temperature is 34 to 38°F.
Dimensions & Utilities
Width: 52 1/8″
Depth: 37 15/16″
Height: 83 1/4″
Width: 47 1/8″
Height: 58 7/16″
Capacity: 48.3 cu. ft.
Power Type: 120V
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $27,859.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Traulsen AHT232N Refrigerator Information
The Traulsen AHT232NPUT-FHG two section 48.3 cu. ft. glass door narrow pass-through refrigerator uses its INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls to deliver unparalleled accuracy and performance for your commercial kitchen. As the industry’s most advanced technology for controlling and monitoring temperatures, the easy-to-use INTELA-TRAUL controls provide HACCP temperature monitoring and are even NAFEM Data Protocol compliant to deliver the results you expect for years to come.
This “N-Width” two section glass door pass-through refrigerator is narrower than Traulsen’s standard “W-Width” series, but still offers plenty of storage space for a narrow model; its doors are wide enough to accept 18″ x 26″ sheet pans. As part of Traulsen’s Specification Line series, it boasts a stainless steel exterior that will stand up to the demands of your busy kitchen. The pass-through design conveniently connects your kitchen and serving areas, as your kitchen staff can place dishes inside from one end while servers come to retrieve them from the other. Double paned glass doors provide a crystal-clear view of the refrigerator’s contents for fast identification.
For durability and outstanding temperature preservation, the removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets are protected by a metal door pan. The doors also include a stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees. Its anodized aluminum interior comes standard with incandescent lighting that can be controlled by an exterior switch, and six adjustable wire shelves capable of supporting 225 lb. each.
A top mounted 1/2 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. Its top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor’s fan intake.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.