Traulsen Narrow 1-Door Refrigerator with racks
New scratch and dent, aged inventory
Traulsen 1-Door Narrow Refrigerator RHT132DUT-FHS Product Details
- Traulsen’s Smart Control with LED Display
- StayClear™ Condenser
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System Using R-450A
- Rear Biased Return Air Duct
- Full or Half Length Stainless Steel Doors With Locks
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120°F
- Standard Door Hinging: 132D = Right
- Automatically Activated LED Lights
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Three Adjustable Wire Shelves Per Section, Supported On Shelf Pins (installed at the factory)
- Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Magnetic Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gasket(s)
- Gasket-Protecting Metal Door Liner
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- 9′ Cord & Plug Attached
- Set of Four (4) 6″ High Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 34-38 degrees F
- Water-resistant microcompressor control system
- 3-digit LED display shows the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Uses R-450A refrigerant
- Mounted on top, away from debris on the floor
- Evaporator coil outside the food zone maximizes usable storage space
- Accessible behind the 1-piece louver assembly
- Front-facing condenser coil is accessible for cleaning
Dimensions & Utilities
Height: 83 1/4″
Width: 18 5/8″
Depth: 29 1/2″
Height: 58 7/16″
Capacity: 17.7 cu. ft.
Power Type: 120V
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $16,298.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
Traulsen RHT132DUT-FHS Details
The Traulsen RHT132DUT-FHS stainless steel one section 17.7 cu. ft. narrow reach in refrigerator uses its INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls to deliver unparalleled accuracy and performance for your commercial kitchen. As the industry’s most advanced technology for controlling and monitoring temperatures, the easy-to-use INTELA-TRAUL controls provide HACCP temperature monitoring and are even NAFEM Data Protocol compliant to deliver the results you expect for years to come.
This high performance, “D-Width” one section reach in refrigerator features a durable all stainless steel construction that will stand up to the demands of your busy kitchen, and offers maximum storage capacity within a space saving, narrow footprint. Its self-closing door includes a convenient stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees. A gasket-protecting metal door pan and removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets ensure durability and outstanding temperature preservation. The spacious interior of this one section reach in refrigerator comes standard with automatic incandescent lighting, and three adjustable wire shelves capable of supporting 225 lb. each.
The top mounted 1/3 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. Its top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor’s fan intake.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.