Traulsen 1-Door 48″ Under Counter Freezer
New – Aged Inventory – still in factory crate, tested to operating temp
Traulsen ULT48-LL Product Details
- Part of the Dealer’s Choice UHT Series
- 13.56-cu.-ft. interior
- Stainless steel front, sides, and doors are durable and efficient to clean
- Anodized aluminum interior provides corrosion resistance
- Front-breathing refrigeration system is self-contained
- Thermal expansion valve controls flow of R404A hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: -5 to 0 degrees F
- Interior-mounted thermometer for monitoring temperature
- Solid doors with locks for security
- Self-closing hinges ensure doors shut after use
- Doors stay open at 105 degrees for inventory checks and stocking
- Magnetic door gaskets create a tight seal
- Dense polyurethane foam insulates the cabinet and doors
- 4 powder-coated shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Automatic, non-electric condensate evaporator saves energy
- (4) 4-in. casters with locks for mobility
- 1,740 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48 in. W x 32 in. D x 335⁄8 in. H (505⁄8-in. D with doors open)
- 8 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Power Type: 120V
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $4,788.00
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
ULT48-LL Traulsen Information
Increase freezer storage while providing more work space for your staff with this Traulsen ULT48-LL 48″ undercounter freezer. Boasting a front-breathing design, this unit allows for zero clearance installation to save valuable floor space. It can be placed right up against a back wall or next to other equipment to create an efficient layout in your kitchen. Thanks to its stainless steel top, sides, doors, and back, this unit is a durable, long-lasting addition to your establishment. Anodized aluminum interiors also add strength and years of useful service to this undercounter freezer.
With 13.56 cu. ft. of storage, this unit offers plenty of room to store frozen ingredients and prepared food. It comes with 4 powder-coated shelves for easy organization. Both sections have a left hinged door. Plus, the stay-open feature on each door allows you to load and unload frozen fruits, vegetables, meats, and cheeses.
A powerful 1/2 hp refrigeration system uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain food-safe temperatures between 0 and -5 degrees Fahrenheit. The CFC-free insulation helps increase the overall energy efficiency and structural integrity of this unit. A set of (4) 4″ casters makes it easy to move this unit for routine cleaning and maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.