Traulsen 32″ Prep Table Refrigerator
New – Aged Inventory – still in factory crate, tested to operating temp
Traulsen UPT328-L Product Details
- Part of the Dealer’s Choice UPT Series
- Top holds ingredients in 8 sixth-size pans
- Insulated lid reduces the risk of contamination
- Lid moves into a shelf position
- Reversible nylon cutting board
- Left-hinged door automatically closes on the right
- 105-degree, stay-open door feature
- Magnetic, Santoprene® door gaskets speed up cleaning
- 2 adjustable powder-coated shelves move in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Polyurethane insulation increases cold-air retention
- Anodized aluminum interior resists scratches, dents, and corrosion
- Stainless steel top, front, door, and sides are quick to clean
- Rugged galvanized steel bottom and back
- (4) 4-in. casters
Rear-mounted Refrigeration System
- Thermometer for checking current temperature
- Temperature holding range: 34-38 degrees F
- Capillary tubes meter R450A refrigerant
- Condensate evaporator removes excess moisture
- Front-breathing design does not need extra space on the sides
Dimensions & Utilities
- 32 in. W x 3213⁄16 in. D x 427⁄8 in. H (605⁄16-in. D with door open)
- 7.5 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Power Type: 120V
Other On-line Dealers Pricing: $4,542.62
Free Shipping with lift gate service to continental united states businesses – Please be aware the product will ship by freight carrier in a full size tractor trailer and will need room to get in and out or to turn around.
UPT328-L Traulsen Information
Designed to deliver years of superior reliability and performance, this Traulsen UPT328-L 32″ sandwich / salad prep refrigerator is the perfect way to keep your prep line running at optimum efficiency! This unit can hold up to (8) 1/6 size food pans (included) in its refrigerated top. It also comes with stainless steel divider bars to keep the pans securely in place. Thanks to its optimized refrigeration and airflow system, it can even hold 6″ deep pans at food-safe temperatures!
For added convenience, its insulated lift-up pan cover is removable for easier use and cleaning, while its 12″ deep, full length cutting board gives you plenty of space to prep signature salads and sandwiches. Additionally, 9.3 cu. ft. of interior storage space behind the left hinged, self-closing door lets you keep your most popular ingredients close at hand. Two adjustable, powder-coated steel shelves are also included to help you stay organized.
The front, sides, pan cover, lid, and door of this unit are made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability, and for excellent temperature retention, the whole unit is insulated with 2″ of polyurethane foam. The interior is made from corrosion-resistant, anodized aluminum. A set of four 4″ casters is included for easy mobility when you need to clean your kitchen.
This prep table comes with a 1/4 hp compressor that circulates R-450A refrigerant for even chilling. Plus, its front-breathing design allows for zero-clearance installation next to other kitchen equipment, while an automatic, non-electric condensate evaporator helps remove excess condensate water. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
L&D Appliance will package the items you purchase for free. This will be strapping the item to a wooden pallet, installing cardboard or cardboard corners and shrink wrapping the product.
Warranty of Products
All Vulcan and Wolf equipment are purchased as-is-where-is and do not carry the factory warranty. L&D Appliance does offer a 10-day warranty after the product has been installed. The installation needs to be by a professional that can set-up and install the equipment properly. Installation receipt and date will need to be provided for installed equipment for L&D Appliance to honor the 10-day warranty. Parts will be provided by L&D Appliance along with your local tech support for repairs.
Buyer has 15-days to return an item if they are not satisfied or purchased accidentally, the buyer is responsible for crating and shipping the equipment back to our warehouse in SC. Once the equipment has been inspected, L&D Appliance will process a refund less any damage, missing component cost, initial shipping cost (actual cost of original shipment even on free shipping promotion) and a 15% restock fee.
Delivery Inspection Required
Insure to inspect delivery for any significant damage caused by the freight carriers. If any major damage, please contact Alan 828-527-2241 before driver leaves. If severe damage, refuse delivery. If slight damage, insure driver notes damage before leaving. The is critical, because without documentation the freight company will not accept a claim for the damage and the item delivered will now be the responsibility of the recipient for repairs.